You are thinking about or approaching retirement, or you may already be retired. You may be thinking about estate planning or inheritance tax so you can pass on your assets effectively to your children and grandchildren.
Questions you may have:
- When can I retire, and will I have enough money?
- What could my retirement look like?
- What happens if I need to pay for long-term care?
- Will my family be ok, even when I’m not around?
- What allowances and tax benefits can I take advantage of?
- How can I ensure my money ends up with the people I want and for the reasons I choose?