You’ve indicated that you are already retired. As you move through retirement, your needs and circumstances will change over time, as some of the decisions and choices in front of you become more complex.
You may also have one eye on estate and inheritance tax planning so you can pass on your hard-earned wealth effectively and tax efficiently to your family and other beneficiaries.
Here at Magus Wealth, we help a range of people get the most from their savings and investments, so they can fully enjoy their retirement today with the peace of mind that their longer-term retirement is secure and that their family are taken care of should the worst happen.
We can also help you take advantage of allowances and tax benefits, so we can ensure your savings and investments are structured as tax efficiently as possible and help to reduce inheritance tax liabilities for your family.
There are a number of important questions that we can help you consider and plan for:
- how long could your retirement last?
- will you be able to sustain your current standard of living into the future?
- how is your health and is there a high likelihood of specific health issues as you age?
- how do you plan for inflation and the impact it could have on your long-term finances?
- how can you best protect your family in the event of serious illness or death?
- are you saving in a way that means you can draw your retirement income tax effectively?
- what can you do to ensure you don’t pay more tax than you need to?