About Magus Wealth
We are a financial planning and wealth management business, and we seek to illuminate each client’s financial world. We aim to build clarity and confidence in their mind and optimise every experience they have with us.
We listen carefully and understand what’s most important to our clients and where money fits into their world. We then create a financial plan designed to turn their dreams and aspirations into reality. Everything we do is designed to give our clients clarity, confidence, and control.
At the heart of our business is our people – a wonderful collection of different people who come to work every day to make a difference to our clients’ lives. We work together, supporting each other, living and breathing our values in everything we do.
We are a friendly, close-knit bunch of people and we believe our business is unlike others – we take pride in everything we do; we celebrate success and have fun along the way.
What you are going to do
A Client Support Manager/Paraplanner is responsible for delivering the financial planning proposition, alongside the Financial Planners and Client Support Administrators.
You’ll also need to understand and add value when it comes to our client’s needs – looking at continuous improvement and innovation.
- Analysis – full analysis of clients’ requirements, development of cash flow models and accurate recording of client data
- Solutions – construction of financial planning solutions (investment, retirement, tax, and estate planning) supported by the production of computer models and reports
- Recommendations – preparation of letters and reports (liaising with administrators), taking full responsibility for the client file and back office IT records throughout the advice process
- Reviews – preparation of client reviews, updating cash flow models, investment performance reviews and production of supporting reports, discussion documents and computer models
- Relationship building – liaison with clients by telephone, letter, email and attending meetings
- Coordination – working with administrative team to ensure application and provider forms are prepared as required and clients are updated throughout the process
- Partners – working with other professional advisers e.g. solicitors and accountants to implement an agreed action plan
What we’re asking for
We want original, collaborative, and passionate people, open to new ideas, eager to learn and who love a challenge. Core skills that will be required include.
- Business thinking – understanding our business strategy and goals
- Building relationships – working together to create a collegiate culture
- Communicating – Understanding, creating, and sharing information with individuals and groups
- Decision making – using initiative and reasoning to choose a course of action
- Developing yourself and others – commitment to ongoing self-development
- Innovating and change – thinking creatively, generating new business ideas and approaches
You will be expected to have a minimum of 2 years of experience working with high net worth UK resident private clients and delivering financial planning and investment management services.
You must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the financial planning process, excellent technical knowledge in relation to personal finance and investment management issues and possess a strong awareness of the regulatory framework and its application to an independent advisory firm is also essential. You should be qualified to Diploma level 4 and able to demonstrate practical application of technical knowledge and a history of continuous professional development.
This role is full-time, permanent, and primarily based in our Gatwick office, but do operate a hybrid working policy.
Apply with your CV by emailing us here.
Established over 25 years ago, like everything else in life, we have evolved, changed and grown over the years. We have ambitious, long term growth plans in place, designed to continue to take Magus Wealth from strength to strength. There is a real energy that runs through our business, which we would love you to be part of.
Always acting with integrity and professionalism is key to our success and Magus Wealth is a Chartered Financial Planning firm. Only 800 firms in the UK qualify for Chartered status. Holding Chartered accreditation means that Magus must continually satisfy rigorous qualification criteria and retain highly qualified Planners.
We are working hard to be a fully diverse and inclusive place to work. Every day we strive to create an atmosphere where everyone feels valued, listened to, supported and where we can do our best work. There’s always more that can be done, but together with our team, partners, and clients we can make everyone welcome.
We are happy to adjust our hiring process to ensure we are accessible to everyone – please let us know what we can do to support you.
Magus Wealth are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g., race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
Find out more about us, our team, our clients and our awards and accreditations at https://maguswealth.co.uk/about-us/
If you’d like to join a dynamic, ambitious, growing business, you like a challenge and you have a strong work ethic we would love to hear from you.